There is also a Video Specifically for the 7th Generation (2004-2007) Accord Cabin Air Filter DIY, Click here for the Video: Honda Accord (2004-2011) Cabin Air Filter DIY
Change the Cabin Air Filter on a 7th (2004-2007) or 8th Generation (2008-2011) Honda Accord
2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Honda Accord Models
Although this can aplly to other Honda models, there is an extra step in the proccess..
1. Open your glove box.
2. On the right side of the glove box there is a hook holding the glove box. Push away from you to disengage it.
3. Onthe both sides of the glove box you are going to squeez inward to release to glove box in order to pull it down.
4. Once you pull down the glove box you will see where the filter is. Note the Air Flow Direction on the filter housing.
5. There is a tab on both sides of the filter housing. Push in on both sides and pull towards you.
This is what it should look like without the filter.
Here is what the filter housing looks like with the filter.
Without the filter.
Compare the two filters.
6. On the filter there is a Air Flow Direction printed on the filter. This should be going down.
7. Place the new filter in the housing, making sure you have the Air Flow arrow pionting down, and then reinstall the fliter.
8. Do the reverse for putting the glove box back together…